Benefits of Having Your Outdoor Wedding at a Golf Course
When most people think of wedding ceremonies, they imagine a traditional church service with all of the trimmings. While plenty of people still opt for traditional ceremony venues, more couples are opting for outdoor weddings instead. There are many advantages to choosing an outdoor wedding venue, including the wide variety of locations you can choose from.
If you're looking for something truly unique, consider having your ceremony at a golf course!
Why You Should Consider Hosting Your Wedding at a Golf Course
A golf course wedding ceremony is a unique and memorable way to celebrate your big day. The natural beauty of a golf course can provide an idyllic backdrop for your wedding ceremony, and the wide-open spaces will give your guests plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the celebration. If you're looking for an out-of-the-ordinary venue for your outdoor wedding ceremony, a golf course should definitely be at the top of your list!
The Benefits of a Golf Course Wedding Venue
When you hold your wedding ceremony at a golf course, you'll enjoy many benefits beyond the stunning visuals.
There's plenty of space for guests to spread out during the reception, offering flexible seating options and making it easy for everyone to mingle.
The amenities will impress your guests. For example, the golf course clubhouse often includes several luxurious private dining rooms with catering services available to all their customers.
Your guests will also appreciate being able to enjoy the same scenery on which you exchange your vows throughout the entire celebration.
Tips to Get Started Planning Your Wedding
If you're considering hosting your wedding ceremony at a golf course, there are a few things that you'll need to take into account. Here are some tips to help get you started:
- Make sure that the golf course is available on the date of your choosing.
- Determine how many guests will be attending and check to see if the golf course has the capacity to accommodate them.
- Inquire about the cost of the ceremony and reception packages, as well as any additional amenities that may be included.
- Ask if there is space for a ceremony as well as a reception, dinner, and dancing. If not, see if it's possible to rent an additional space close by.
What to Expect on the Big Day
On your big day, you can expect to enjoy plenty of beautiful scenery and lush gardens. The private preparation room will give you a chance to relax before walking down the aisle, and the reception area will be spacious and well-equipped with all the amenities your guests will need.
You can also expect impeccable service from our professional golf course staff and wedding planning team, who will be happy to help make your wedding day unforgettable.
Tips for Making Your Wedding Ceremony Special
- Get married on the green: One of the best things about getting married at a golf course is that you can tie the knot right on the green. This will make for some amazing photos, and your guests will love being able to witness your exchange of vows in such a picturesque setting.
- Once you've exchanged your vows, it's time to take some bridal party photos at the course! Be sure to ask your photographer for some creative shots that will capture the natural beauty of the golf course.
- Have an outdoor cocktail hour: An outdoor cocktail hour at a golf course is the perfect way to take advantage of the natural beauty of the venue. Guests can enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the patio or in the garden while taking in the stunning views.
- Serve up a themed menu: Golf courses often have luxurious clubhouse dining rooms with catering services available to all their customers. Why not take advantage of this and serve a themed menu that will really wow your guests? From appetizers to desserts, there are plenty of options to choose from that will perfectly complement the golf course setting.
When you hold your wedding ceremony at a golf course, you'll enjoy many benefits beyond the stunning visuals. You can expect impeccable service from our professional golf course staff and wedding planning team, who will be happy to help make your wedding day unforgettable. Whether you want an outdoor cocktail hour or a private room for preparation before walking down the aisle, there are plenty of options available when choosing this venue for your special day. Contact us to schedule a time to meet with our special events coordinator!